Tuesday 21 April 2015

Tuedays Newsday. Outfit of the day.


Perfect for that spring shine and those spring chills.


The very first post for the Tuesdays Newsday series. Most loved spring outfit.

Tuesdays Newsday; every Tuesday you'll get a quickity snipity blog post about my Tuesday. Ranging from outfits of the day to an embarrassing (and hilarious, as they always are...) experience.

(...what have I let myself in for?!)
 
But let's get back to the main aim of the post shall we? #Ootd ;)  


 
In my opinion, layering those light knits over a pretty floral cami will be sure to give you the double take look this spring. Pairing with your fave comfy leggings (Spot the white paint on mine... opps. It just comes with the Art Student territory). Matching this look with the cutest, on trend shoe, the classic slip on and brightening up with rose gold, the prefect colour for spring! The light toned metal defiantly adds a shine and glow to any outfit. (This is deffo my go to spring shoe!) For extra oomph I added a ditsy floral ring, simple gold midi ring and my rose gold (surprise, surprise...) watch from Olivia Burton.

To Transition in to the evening swap up your light knit for your fave leather jacket (I went for my fave brown biker jacket!) Grab the classic, black structured mini satchel and maybe give a dark pink or red lip a whirl.

 
Items featured:
Rose Gold Slip Ons- H&M, ASOS & Ted Baker (via Asos)

(All links are the exact if not similar products shown/mentioned in images above).

So, grab those shades and enjoy the day in a rocking spring look!
Be sure to comment any of your fave outfits of the day or maybe your go to spring item! :)
 
 
 
To get my go to spring hair look, check out my previous BlogPost 'Getting your crimp on' http://bitches-be-blogging.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/getting-your-crimp-on.html
 
 

xoxo -A
<3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment