Tuesday 21 April 2015

The Not So Basic, Basics.


Spring Basics.

What's in my makeup bag?

 
 Afternoon folks, today I thought I'd share what's in my make up bag. I don't generally carry make up out and about with me (except maybe a lip product or two) so my make up bag consists of the general essentials and a selection of similar products, so I can pick and choose depending on what I feel like... (Yes, that does mean I don't actually wear all three of my Bronzers at once! I just pick one ;)).

(Scroll down for the inside scoop!)


Base
Bronzer
Eyes
Get your blusher on
Lips
Illuminator (Highlight) and Shadow sticks (These arn't necessarily a daily essential but they're a great addition to the makeup bag to give you that extra glow every now and then, especially for spring/ summer!).


Products Featured:
Benefits They're Real Mascara
Ted Baker Mascara
Ted BakerShadow Stick- Gold
Ted Baker Illuminator- Pearly Pink and Golden Glow
Ted Baker Eyelash Curlers 
Ted Baker Big Blusher Brush 
Avon Satin Powder Eyeshadow Duet - Burnished Bronze/Tawny Gold
Nivea Lip Balm- Soothe and Soft Rosé 


That's all for now folks, if you want more information or an insight in to any specific product feel free to comment below. Anyhow... hope you enjoyed todays post and I'll see you all very soon!

P.s No Products were harmed in the making of this Blog Post.



xoxo -A
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment