Monday 20 April 2015

Getting your crimp on.

 

Team Crimp.

Hair of the day.
  

 
For those who know me, know I love a good crimp. Need a quick hair style that'll look photo shoot ready In a matter of minutes? The Crimp is the answer to your prayers. For me my Crimpers have by far been a well used tool in my hair appliance collection. (It's my go to hair fix!)
 
So, I thought I'd share a quick post about taking that crimp to a whole new level. I'm talking about Katherine Pierce, The Vampire Diaries levels. (or at least that's what it reminds me of).
 
(So, without anymore dillydallying lets get some pictures up in here...)
 


 
*Starting by French braiding the front section of your hair (about three fingers width from the hairline), and doing a standard plait from the lower ear down, then secure and hair spray. Lastly crimp small sections of the left over hair and your good to go!!* (The perfect spring/summer festival hair that'll look great and last all day & night long). 

And of course,  the faithful standard crimp.



xoxo -A
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment